Monday, July 14, 2008

Solio - free recharging for my phone

When I got one of these the other day for my birthday, I thought I'd only use it on trips. Far from it! I charged it up the other day, sticking it on to on of the front window using the included suction cup, and have already charged my Blackberry. The Solia is back in the window recharging ready to charge the Blackberry up again. So, far from using it only on trips, I'm going to continue to charge by phone up for free using the sun.

Interesting, given that they market this as a go anywhere charger, it don't come with a wee case or cover to protect the exposed panel when folded up. Sure I can sort something out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post about this solar product. send me an email...I'd love to talk to you about featuring this post.